The Odd Fellows’ and Rebekahs’ Home of Maine is a non-profit residential care and nursing facility in Auburn, Maine. The Home is located in a beautifully secluded area of the city on 17 scenic acres, surrounded by large stately pines, and overlooking a nature trail designed for the enjoyment of the residents.
Some of Our Features
- 24/7 professional staffing
- Healthy home-cooked meals and snacks provided daily
- Daily laundry and housekeeping services
- Activities, religious services, birthdays and special holiday celebrations
- Transportation to medical appointments, shopping, and field trips
- In-House Beauty parlor