Compassionate CareThe Odd Fellows’ and Rebekahs’ Home of Maine is committed to providing the highest
quality compassionate care to elders in our community. Assisted Living CareNursing Care
The Odd Fellows’ and Rebekahs’ Home of Maine is a non-profit residential care and nursing facility in Auburn, Maine. The Home is located in a beautifully secluded area of the city on 17 scenic acres, surrounded by large stately pines, and overlooking a nature trail designed for the enjoyment of the residents.
Some of Our Features
- 24/7 professional staffing
- Healthy home-cooked meals and snacks provided daily
- Daily laundry and housekeeping services
- Activities, religious services, birthdays and special holiday celebrations
- Transportation to medical appointments, shopping, and field trips
- In-House Beauty parlor
Featuring 35 private rooms, the Home’s Residential Facility is equipped
with an elevator and ramps to accommodate handicapped residents.
Our Nursing Facility was added in 1993
in response to the growing medical needs of our residents.